Forum Index
Boxhill Community Forum
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autoglym car cleaning stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Autoglym car cleaning stuff Reply with quote

For sale by a friend of mine You got a PM me if interested.

I bought this expensive 'all singing - all dancing' car-cleaning kit with the intention of getting friendly with my Fiat 500 but i'm a girl and lost the will to live just looking at the instructions !!

If you have more resolve and fancy giving your pride and joy the once-over while the sun shines; you will definitely work up a sweat and have no need to crank up the central heating when the April showers start with a vengence. The benefit is three-fold - you get to grab a real bargain, you save on your fuel bill and i get to free up space in my tiny under-stairs cupboard !!


Suitable for fabric / canvas car roofs, boat canopies, tents and even the good old caravan awning. Includes:

Fabric Hood Cleaner 500ml
To remove soiling, stains and traffic film and a fabric protector to re-proof

Fabric Hood Protector 500ml
To preserve hood from effects of water absorption and traffic film soiling

and an Application Sponge - for er, application !!

2. SUPAGARD UltraPro CAR CLEANING KIT *** Brand New with Tag ***

Neat zip up bag containing full-sized quality car cleaning items inc

Alloy Wheel Protector 400ml
Alloy Wheel Cleaner 400ml
Tyre and Trim Dressing 400ml
Bird Lime Neutraliser 150ml spray
Scuff Mark Remover 100ml cream
pH Neutral Shampoo - 15 x 25ml sachets
Alloy Wire Brush
Microfibre Cloths
Ribbed Sponge
Aftercare Product Catalogue

3. Cherish Leather Cleaner Care Kit

Unused but stored for some time so box is a little marked

Use to prolong the life of upholstery to keep leather supple and help retain its natural feel

2 x 150ml concentrated cleaner (dilute with water)
2x cleaning cloths


There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group