BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004 Aprilia Rsv Mille R Race/track Bike With V5

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: 2004 Aprilia Rsv Mille R Race/track Bike With V5 Reply with quote

lick your lips for this 2004 RSV track Bike with V5.

Bike has had 2 former keepers and covered around 8000 miles.

The body work is obviously after market and in presentable condition. Saying that is does have some blemishes and small cracks but no gravel rash or anything like that.

I would advise coming to view if you intend buying. Please do not pitch up in the evening and ask me to start her up. The bike sounds wonderful but for some reason the neighbours don't like the sound of it.

Bike also comes with a spare set of metzler tyres with pretty good tread.

I could be interested in another motorcycle as a PX. Please let me know details of what you have and how much you would like to add to purchase this machine.

I can offer delivery on the bike as I have a van. This will incur an extra charge, please ask for a price.

I am wanting 2500 ovno for this monster of a machine





Last edited by SARider on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a new ad dated 21/02/2015
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also now has 1 yrs mot (daylight)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any idea on the sound levels from the pipes? (thinking 95/105db trackday limits)
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure but they did not mention them at MOT. Just been shortened but baffles left in.

Willing to take 2200

I also would deliver for free if someone from here was to buy it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYbPSJVgI6I&feature=youtu.be
_________________


LIGHTS ON.....
It's not always about seeing, but being seen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SARider
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Location: West Kent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now sold thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group