BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wivvy

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Well. Is he?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No, cos Im his Dad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Author Message
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 4904

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Wivvy Reply with quote

Matt said is Wivvy still a Cnut......and slow?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Matty
Cant keep it up!
Cant keep it up!


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Posts: 3546
Location: Peacehaven, somewhere between the mad house and my bike!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said nothing of the sort.... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group