BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Uk or abroad for riding.
england
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
abroad
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Author Message
Baloo
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for a Blue van with a white roof and we should all be in 1 or 2 of teh garages behind it. I am on a GSXR 1000 with a Boxhill Forum sticker on the seat hump facing forward. Also look out for a Rossi rep R6 and a green Kwacker. I do not know the other bikes, but believe there are about 6 or 7 riders and a million others from this forum to provide encouragement.
Back to top
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bikes i know of as follows to look out for are as follows:

Riders:

Chuff - ZX7R & SV650 +Thunderbird 9 (blue tranny white roof)
Tinks - Blue CBR600RR
RossiBird - CBR400RR castrol (i think)
R6Oldgit - CBR400RR Babyblade
Incubus - Black/silver 04 R6 with blue flame pipe
Balloo - Gixxer thou as described above
Squeaky - Yellow 954 blade
Wildman - CBR900RR Fireblade
f1reblade - Blue CBR1000RR Fireblade

Possibly Big Al too - Yellow/Black XJR1300

Non riders:

Moi Red/White 03 CB1300 with clocks held together with sellotape Embarrassed
CaptMoto - XT660X
Possibly SlapheadBandit on his blue Bandit1200
ladyblade x - with nipper in buggy
Divvycat & Hubby
Jam Red CB400 Super4
BlueRR with nipper in buggy too
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CBR600f@19
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 231
Location: Tadworth Surrey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for the info, so is it a race or just a ride?

look forward to meeting you down there,

is there anywhere for my girlfriend to park her car.
_________________
i got the bike buzz and im going to force it on you too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
CBR600f@19
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 231
Location: Tadworth Surrey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London has been hit by a number of explosions and now the tube and buses are all closed, hope everyone on here is ok.

what is the world coming to.
_________________
i got the bike buzz and im going to force it on you too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group